Nantucket Auto Detailing
- Decontamination of paint and glass surfaces. (this is when use of detailing clay, or the "clay bar" is used to remove embedded contaminates that become stuck to your cars paint and glass surfaces)
- Degrease and dress wheel wells.
- Clean/degrease door jambs, door sills, etc.
- Removal of road tar.
- Complete detailing of rocker panels from all road grime.
- Clean wheels including inside wheel barrels if applicable. (Not possible on all car wheels. Please inquire when calling. Brake dust will eventually become a permanent fixture to the inside of your wheels if allowed to remain long enough. A case by case decision will be made with you at time of appointment regarding this issue.)
- Degrease and dress tires.
- Wax/seal paint.
- Clean windows.
- Complete vacuum including trunk.
- Meticulously clean, shampoo, and detail all interior materials and surfaces including but not limited to: floor mats, carpeting, seating, door panels, cubby-holes, dash gauges, vents, etc., etc.
- Heavy duty cleaning of all interior leather.
- Removal of all door entry scuff/skid marks due to transfer from shoes, etc. (actual damage of interior materials cannot be "cleaned away")
- Leather conditioning using light, non-greasy, non-shiny leather treatment. (some black interiors will reveal a subtle shine when treated)
- Clean windows
Auto Engine Detailing
As a rule, an additional charge of $35-$50 to degrease/detail your engine in addition to the quoted car detailing price. But just like car Detailing in general, numerous factors should be taken into consideration when assessing whether you want your car engine detailed. I can do a quick degreasing and call it quits, or I can spend the time to detail the underside of the hood and meticulously detail not only the engine its self, but the surrounding bay area.
All Cars must be paid in full upon completion of the job. No exceptions.
© 2017 Ack Detailing - Detailing on Nantucket